SAP LUMIRA PERSONAS
During an 8 month internship as an User Experience Researcher at SAP I aided the team in conducting over 24 interviews and synthesizing the information gathered into personas to aid in the design of a business intelligence tool called Lumira.
- Creating interview scripts
- Conducting interviews
- Capturing interview notes in a database
- Synthesizing interview notes into key points
- Creating content for posters and presentations
- 3 personas that encompass the target audience for SAP Lumira
- Presentations to key stakeholders (e.g. managers, developers) that explained the process behind creating the personas and how they should be used
The research team worked in a dedicated room for the duration of the project. We were able to set up the room with our interview notes and also used the room as a central meeting point when discussing the project with stakeholders.
3 personas were created and distributed to developers and stakeholders. Below is a sample of the personas created, with some text blocked out due to NDA.